GP Registrar Training Program
As a Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Accredited Training Provider, we are able to offer vocational training for GP Registrar. Our ultra-modern facility is home to a very busy practice with fulltime Registered Nurses, onsite pathology, allied health (physiotherapy, podiatry, dietitian, etc.) and fully stocked comprehensive pharmacy.
Our practice is located at a vibrant, diverse and constantly growing hub, 20 minutes from the Perth CBD, Southern metropolitan, region and is located in DWS area.
Undertaking a GP Registrar Training Program within this location will expose Registrars and Students to the regions vast cultural and socio-economic mix.
Our Medical Students Training Program is designed to provide an excellent opportunity for Medical Students to experience, learn and develop their clinical skills in General Practice with a vibrant and diverse range of patients and communities.
Hands on training on various clinical cases, procedures, chronic disease management, preventive health and communication skills.
Ongoing support and guidance from our highly experienced trainers to make the Medical Students Training Program truly outstanding
– Committed, experienced and dedicated supervisors. Supportive Admin and Nursing teams
– Access to Electronic Therapeutic (ETG)
– Ability to learn new skills and watch a wide range of specialised appointments
– Ability to place you at clinics close to your home
– Opportunity to upskill your special interests
– Higher pay structure – Paid on Billings
– Established patient base
– Flexible working hours- we are able to work together to make a suitable agreed roster
– Annual leave and sick leave accrual for duration of GP Training
Embarking on an exciting and rewarding General Practice career with us will offer:
- The opportunity to with a vibrant and diverse range of patients and communities. - A High population / doctor ratio offering vast clinical experience and patient exposure; and research and innovation opportunities. - Access to a massive wealth of resources for training and ongoing professional development and training. - Ongoing guidance and support from our professional, dedicated and caring General Practitioners.
Dr. Michael Gendy
MBBS, FRACGP, Diploma In Skin Cancer Surgery Hammond Park Family Practice, Harvest Lakes Medical Centre
Dr. Matthew Smith
FRACGP Lansdale Medical Centre
Dr. Asaad A. Kareem
MBChB, Dip Derm, FRACGP, MMed SC Piara Waters Medical Centre
Dr. Mahbub Talukder
AMC, FRACGP, MBBS Apsley Medical Centre
Dr. Gehad Hassanein
MRCGP, MBBCh, FRACGP Jupiter Health Spearwood
Dr. Rob Songhurst
MRCGP, DFFP, DRCOG, MBBS, FRACGP, Professional Diploma Of Dermoscopy, Professional Diploma Of Skin Cancer Surgery, AFSCI Jupiter Health Spearwood, Jupiter Health Byford the Glades
Dr. Hany Eskandar
MBBCh, FRACGP, ACCSCMS, AMCs Jupiter Health Singleton, Jupiter Health Lakelands
Dr. Lindsay Livingstone
MRCGP, DRCOG, FRACGP, MB ChB, DFSRH, BScMedSci (Hons) Harvest Lakes Medical Centre
Dr. Ugo Onyeka
MBBS, FRACGP, MRCGP Harvest Lakes Medical Centre
Dr. Sujatha Kanukutla
MBBS, FRACGP Hammond Park Family Practice
Dr. Margo Gaid
FRACGP, MBChB Northam Family Practice
Dr. Deo Obatayo
Jupiter Health Byford the Glades
Dr Rafik Mansour
AMC,DCH, MBcHb, FRACGP Whitford City Family Practice
Dr Erik Beltz
MBBS, FRACGP Whitford City Family Practice
Send us an enquiry
We would love to hear from you